Another new junior bike from the clever bike geeks at Insync. Upfront lies a front suspension fork for increased comfortability and control on tough terrain. The Chillout comes equipped with easy to use 18 speed transmission allowing your child to race through the gears. Designed for the young lady bike rider who wants to try a little offroad riding. It’s fitted with powerful front and rear V-type brakes, alloy rims with mountain bike tyres that will also give a good ride on tarmac surfaces. Finished in a cute silver, pink and teal colourway with colour coordinated grips.
• Front suspension fork for a smooth ride.
• Upswept handlebars help to promote a good riding position and ensure children are more aware of their surroundings.
• Grips made from a softer compound for quality and comfort.
• V Type brakes for confidence inspiring braking in all conditions.
• 6 speed Microshift shifter for smooth gear changing.
• Junior non-slip pedals prevent feet slipping off.
• Comfort Junior Saddle for a greater riding experience.
• 20″ wheels.
• Frame: Steel Girls 20″ wheel ATB style frame.
• Fork: 20″ Wheel suspension.
• Headset: Steel Full Ball Bearing.
• B.B Set: 9 pieces.
• Decals: CONCEPT CHILLOUT GIRLS 20″ WHEEL 2019.
• Handlebar: Steel 540mmL 30mm Rise.
• Stem: Steel MTB Type.
• Grips: PVC MTB Type.
• Front Brake: V Brake.
• Rear Brake: V Brake.
• Shifter Right: Microshift (6 Speed).
• Rear Derailleur: TY21SS (Short Cage).
• Chain: 3/32” x 1/2′ ‘x 86L.
• Chainset: Steel 3/32″ x 36T.
• Tyres Front: 20″ x 1.9″.
• Tyres Rear: 20″ x 1.9″.
• Rims: 24″ Alloy 36 Hole Single wall.
• Front Hub: Steel 36H, Nutted.
• Rear Hub: Steel 36H, Nutted.
• Saddle: MTB Type White.
• Seat Clamp: Steel bolt w/washer & Dome Nut.
. 20″ 6 speed & 24″ 18 speed avail @ £200/215 respectfully